Fenwick Equestrian has created the first "drug-free" therapeutic head mask or "Happy Hat" using our innovative Liquid Titanium fabric. Through extensive testing, it has been discovered that the use of this high performance fabric in a head or ear covering may produce a calming effect on horse.
Liquid titanium is baked into our specially designed fabric at a very high temperature, allowing one to continually wash and dry the product without diluting the qualities. This performance fabric functions equally as well on a wet horse as a dry horse. Also, there is no limit to the length of time one can leave the mask on the horse. During the testing stage of this product, the mask was successfully left on horses overnight with excellent results.??
Liquid Titanium Fabric Qualities: Far Infrared Rays (FIR) and Negative Ions can provide the following positive effects on the body:
- FIR converts into radiant heat (infrared energy) which produces body warmth.
- Increases H2O hydration which improves blood circulation & increased oxygen in the blood provides more energy.
- Increases metabolism.
- Increases the production of nitric oxide which is a key component of a healthy immune system.
- Reduces the acidity in our bodies
- Helps flush toxic substances from the body and reduces lactic acid buildup.
- Reduces aches, pains and joint stiffness and relieves muscle spasms.
- Reduces pain associated with arthritis.
- Can reduce inflammatory skin conditions.
- can reduce anxiety.
- Can relieve stress, which can reduce the chance of ulcers.
- Induces alpha brain waves and stabilizes seratonin levels which can create a calming effect.
- Increases awareness and helps your horse focus in a positive way.
Other fabric qualities:
- 45% LiquidTtitanium
- Breathable, moisture absorption & quick drying.
- 4 way stretch allows for a comfortable fit.
- UVA-UVB blocking properties
- Machine wash & dry
- Will not shrink.
XSmall - ponies, small arabians
Small - yearlings, small thoroughbreds, morgans, Arabians
Medium - fillies, refined quarter horses, small thoroughbreds
Large - older thoroughbreds, standardbreds
XLarge - large warmbloods
Sizing: Our fabric has a good bit of stretch so it will snuggly fit the head. They should fit like fitted athletic clothing.